This programme is a vocationally orientated degree for students wishing to pursue careers as managers and marketing professionals working in an international context.
It combines business management with contemporary marketing theory and practice.
Topics covered include:
- global marketing
- consumer behavior
- management and organization
- growth in a globalized economy
You'll gain significant real-world business experience and benefit from our strong links with globally recognized companies, preparing you for a career in management or as an entrepreneur.
You will be based at Newcastle University London, which offers you the chance to study in London for a quality-assured degree from Newcastle University.
Marketing and management graduates go into a wide variety of careers, including financial services, management consultancy, business development, marketing and communications, retail management, and human resource management.
Our marketing degrees provide an extensive range of opportunities to enable you to develop personal, employability and enterprise skills and to give you a real edge in the employment market after you graduate. You will be equipped to pursue a career in international, multinational or global organizations and contexts.
Management and marketing graduates go into a wide variety of careers, including:
- financial services
- management consultancy
- business development
- marketing and communications
- retail management
- human resource management
Many of our students undertake optional 12-month commercial placements, giving them invaluable business experience and a real advantage when it comes to securing the top graduate jobs.
- This degree is available as a three-year degree (N5N2) a four-year degree with placement (N5N3)
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), meaning you gain up-to-date knowledge of the latest marketing trends and develop the practical skills needed to succeed in the marketing industry.
- Work placement (optional): Between Stages 2 and 3, you have the opportunity to spend a year on work placement. This can boost your CV and equip you with valuable business experience. While on placement you complete a personal learning record and reflective learning report.
Key course facts
- Course length: 3-4 Years
- Start dates: 2018: September; 2019: September
- Fees: From £16,200
- Academic requirements: A Level - AAB; Any subject combinations accepted excluding General Studies.
- English language requirements: From IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
About the School
Newcastle University is ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2015-2016). Newcastle University London brings its top rankings to the capital along with excell ... Read More