The form of Study: Full-time Study
Length of Study: 3 years (6 semesters)
Entrance Exams: a personal interview from Mathematics and English language
The aim of the bachelor´s degree study branch Business Administration that is being taught in English, is to prepare the graduates for employment in entrepreneurial activities. They can perform economic, managerial, entrepreneurial, administrative and other duties within the domain of both national and international labour market.
The students obtain practical knowledge of commercial and entrepreneurial processes in the Czech Republic and of the EU entrepreneurial context. They learn to understand theories, concepts, and methods customarily employed in business, and local or regional administration.
Practical notions from the areas of economics, management, commerce, bookkeeping, law, and other areas are applied in the study branch. This way students obtain the necessary knowledge of entrepreneurial and administrative activities connected with the establishment, management, and administration of both the entrepreneurial and non-entrepreneurial bodies.
The State Final Examination consists of three complex subjects General Economics, Basics of Management and Law in Business.
Graduates of the bachelor´s degree study branch Business Administration submit their applications to some of the related branches of the master´s degree study or they leave for practice. In practice, they can find employment in service firms, project and consulting organizations, processing sector enterprises, financial institutions and authorities, and in the local or regional administration bodies. The good level of their preparedness for practice has been testified through the research outcomes on University graduates´ unemployment level published, where for the FEM CULS graduates one of the lowest values has been reported (1.4 % as in the HN on February 19, 2016).
Preparatory Professional and Language Courses (PPL, CŽV)
International Relations Office FEM CULS Prague offers one year and half-year courses leading to studies in accredited bachelor and master study programmes taught in English. There isn’t any entrance examination to study in PPL.
Required documents you need to submit for admission in PPL courses leading to studies in accredited bachelor study programmes taught in English:
- a scan of Passport,
- a copy of the secondary school leaving certificate (a certified English translation of your leaving certificate is required if the original one is not in English),
- a copy of the transcript of records from secondary school in English with the allocation of hours of each subject taken in secondary school or in the last 4 years,
- the results of an English language test (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, or any other) - not needed if you studied full time in English at least for 2 years,
- contact address and phone number for DHL + name of the town where you are going to apply for the visa,
- a short Curriculum vitae,
- all applicants must fill in the online application