BSc - Bachelor of Exact and Natural Sciences
- Consolidate and diversity students’ scientific culture while reinforcing their general culture.
- Encouraging entry into preparation, in IUFM, for one of the competitive exams that lead to a teaching profession (primary-school teacher exam, professional secondary-school teacher exam, assistant principal exam).
- Entry for the administrative competitive exams of category A, which leads to various professions in State or territorial public positions.
- Entry into certain subject areas of the science and technology master’s degree is also possible.
- Entry for preparation, in IUFM, for one of the competitive exams that lead to teaching professions (primary-school teacher exam, secondaryschool teacher exam, assistant principal exam).
- Administrative competitive exams for category A, leading to various professions in State or territorial public positions (regional administrative institutes, “prefecture officer”, treasury inspector, customs inspector, coordinator for the environment and local collectives).
Programmes on offer:
L2: orientation cycle (60 ECTS)
- 24 ECTS corresponding to scientific TUs, chosen in an orientation cycle from one of the subject areas of the science and technology bachelor’s degree.
- TU in sport and health (6 ECTS).
- 18 ECTS corresponding to scientific TUs, chosen in an orientation cycle from one of the subject areas of the science and technology bachelor’s degree.
- TU in history of sciences (6 ECTS)
- TU in sciences and society (3 ECTS)
- TU of your choice (3 ECTS)
L3: specialisation cycle (60 ECTS)
This cycle is open to any student who can prove that they have obtained a scientific second year.
- 18 ECTS corresponding to scientific TUs chosen in a specialisation cycle for a discipline from one of the subject areas of the science and technology licence.
- TU in mathematics (6 ECTS).
- TU in knowledge of the company and educational system in partnership with Paris 3 (6 ECTS).
- Specific and obligatory TUs in the subject area of the licence in exact and natural sciences (30 ECTS).
- TU in French (6 ECTS).
- Language TU (6 ECTS).
- TU in computer science and the internet (C2i) (6 ECTS).
- TU in mathematics (6 ECTS).
- 6 ECTS corresponding to a work placement in a company (or academic establishment).
This subject area of the licence is intended for any student who has validated the first 120 credits of a scientific licence course or who have acquired a level that is judged to be equivalent. Entry for this licence is also possible for candidates who are restarting their studies upon examination of their application. TUs in history of sciences, mathematics, sciences and society are offered to students from the university Paris 3 who have opted for a licence programme in French language and literature with a sciences option.
About the School
In 2009, UPMC celebrated both the rehabilitation of the Zamansky tour and nine centuries of university activity on the site of the Saint Victor Abbey, renowned as a center of the Western intellectual ... Read More