Earn a dual qualification on our Swiss campuses.
While completing the EU bachelor’s program, you have the possibility to earn a second distinct qualification, the BSc (Hons) in International Business, a U.K. state-recognized degree from the University of Roehampton (UoR), on our Geneva or Montreux campuses. The BSc (Hons) in International Business program combines classroom theory with a real-world approach. Participants’ practical curriculum is rooted in integral business topics like marketing, communications, and finance. Students learn to adeptly analyze and react to the globalization of the business world.
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (240 credits)
- Locations: Geneva, Montreux
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February/June/August
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
The University of Roehampton in London, U.K. adheres to the standards set by the U.K. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). It is recognized by the National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC). In 2014, the university was named the most research-intensive, modern university in the U.K.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Multinational management
- International foreign policy advisory
- Business development
- Global marketing management
A sample of the International Business program courses:
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Strategy
- International Marketing
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students, and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with the EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More