The BSC (Hons) in International Business Management will cover key aspects of business management within an international context and provide students with an in-depth knowledge of general business disciplines. Throughout the course, students will gain a fundamental understanding of essential topics, including accounting and finance; management essentials; economics and trade; and innovation and entrepreneurship. Students will benefit from gaining a professionally-recognised qualification which offers strategic leadership skills and encourages entrepreneurial thinking.
There are two study options available:
- Full-time with foundation year
The foundation year helps qualify and prepare the students for the full-time programme. The full-time programme has a focus on employability to ensure you graduate with not only knowledge about your subject, but skills to help you succeed in the workplace.
Accreditations and rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
Who is the programme for?
This course is designed for students looking to pursue a career in international business, with an interest in developing a knowledge and understanding of key aspects of business management.
How will you learn?
The first two years of the course consist of four contact hours per module per week, and the final year consists of three contact hours per module per week. Total contact time is split between lectures and small workshops to promote group interaction and facilitate personal
In addition to face-to-face learning, students have access to a wealth of online resources such as learning videos and reading materials, as well as The University of Law Business School’s Virtual Learning Environment, Elite.
International Business Management course is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a managerial role in the fields of accountancy, marketing, finance and business. Thanks to the year of international work experience, you will be a valuable asset to companies upon graduation.
Your career options are limitless with a BA!
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments.
In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Management
- Numeracy Skills for Business
- Academic and Report Writing
Year 1 modules
- Essentials of Management
- Academic and Professional Studies
- Principles of Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business Environment
- Managing and Leading People
Year 2 modules
Four core modules:
- Economics and Global Trade
- Personal and Professional Development
- Corporate Responsibility in a Global Context
- Leading Change
2 electives from the following list:
- International Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Communication in a Digital World
- Personal Finance
Year 3 modules
The third year will consist of International work experience - 2 modules:
- Sector Specific Project (60) and/or
- Work Internship (60) and/or
- Dissertation (60)
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- In partnership with The University of Law, a 150-year-old institution. It is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Starting at undergraduate level (three-year degree):
- Grades BBC at A Level and Grade C or grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent qualifications).
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Starting at the foundation level (four-year degree):
- 32 UCAS points from the equivalent of one A Level or 40 UCAS points from the equivalent of two A Levels
- 5 GCSEs at A-C (9 to 4) including English, and Grade D (4) or above in Maths or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
3 Years (full-time) / 4 Years (full-time with foundation year)
About the School
GISMA was proud to announce its partnership with ULaw in 2017. As a result of this cooperation, GISMA is able to offer a range of postgraduate programmes including human resources, marketing and data ... Read More