A degree in Environmental Health at Cardiff Metropolitan University provides an opportunity to study for five potential career opportunities within one discipline area.
Environmental Health includes occupational health, safety and wellbeing, environmental protection, housing, food safety and public health. If you want to be a highly regarded professional in a career that will enable you to play an important role within society, then Environmental Health at Cardiff Metropolitan University is the programme for you.
Learning & Teaching
Employability & Careers
Entry Requirements & How to Apply
Applicants should have five GCSEs including English Language (or Welsh First Language), Mathematics* and Science at grade C or above / grade 4 or above (for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) plus 104 points from at least two A levels (or equivalent). Typical offers may include :
- 104 points from at least two A levels to include grades CC; Welsh Baccalaureate – Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate considered as a third subject
- RQF BTEC National Extended Diploma/ Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma DMM
- 104 points from at least two Scottish Advanced Highers to include grades DD
- 104 points from the Irish Leaving Certificate at Highers with 2 x H2 grades. Higher level subjects considered only with a minimum grade H4
- 102 points from the Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Or 'Foundation leading to BSc Health Sciences'
*For Welsh applicants sitting the reformed Mathematics GCSE, we will accept either GCSEMathematics or Mathematics – Numeracy.
About the School
Located in an exciting, modern European capital city, Cardiff Metropolitan University is a global university. We are continually investing in our students' future and provide education and training op ... Read More