To satisfy the entrance requirements applicants must:
- Normally be aged 17 or above by the 30th November in the year of registration.
- Have an IB Diploma, satisfactory A-level, and/or O-Level subjects, or the equivalent, approved Advanced Placement, or the University of London’s International Foundation Programme (IFP).
- Good grades in other High School Qualifications in addition to good score in mathematics.
- English requirement: (IELTS) International English Language Testing System when an overall score of at least 6 is achieved with a minimum of 5.5 in each sub-test, or equivalent English language proficiency test results.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE COURSES
By joining Regent’s International College (RIC) you can benefit from high quality teaching and support for the University of London International Programmes in Economics, Management, Finance and the Social Sciences (EMFSS) with academic direction provided by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), the world-leading social science institution.
Academics at LSE develop the syllabuses, prepare the study materials, and are responsible for the assessment of students of EMFSS programmes.
How does it work?
- You can register online for the University of London (UK) at Regent's International College and receive teaching and study support towards your University of London Bachelor’s Degree.
- You will receive academic and teaching support through intense tutorials and teaching of approximately 16 hours a week at Regent's International College. Full time students will be expected to complete additional 30 hours per week personal study.
- You will work on the University of London International Programmes past exam papers with assistance and advice from Regent's International College lecturers and tutors. You will follow our structured academic courses to give you the required in-depth knowledge demanded at an international level.
- You will be able to use all campus study facilities (library, study areas, computers, etc.) and recreational facilities (swimming pool, football pitch, basketball court, badminton court, lounge areas, etc.) at Regent's International College.
- You will take examinations at the British Council in Bangkok. All examinations papers are written and marked by the academics from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), which provide academic direction for these EMFSS undergraduate programmes. This means that students benefit from the academic rigor and leading-edge research undertaken by LSE. It also helps to ensure that University of London qualifications are at the same high academic standards, however they are achieved.
On successful completion of your studies you will be invited to attend the graduation ceremony in London. The degree certificate you be awarded will state that you were registered with the University of London and the examinations were conducted by LSE without the mention of the Bangkok centre.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017