Regent Means Business
Every organisation needs effective and skilled management. The BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) offers graduates the opportunity to develop a career with global possibilities in a broad range of areas.
On the course, you’ll be exposed to key concepts in areas such as people management, business law, marketing, strategic management, information systems and big data, project management, finance and innovation and enterprise.
Plus, on successful completion, you’ll also receive a CMI Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management (subject to approval), giving you an impressive dual-award.
Business Management Specialisms
As well as the BSc (Hons) in Business Management, we offer several specialisms or pathways* that you can apply for:
|People Management||UCAS Code||N521|
*Pathways require a specific UCAS application using codes shown above.
Why do a Business Management Degree?
Business management qualifications open doors and are considered essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business, or advance in your current career.
The course is designed to help you to understand the business environment and the needs of employers in local, national and international contexts.
We’ll support you to develop highly sought-after skills such as communication, data analysis, time management, team working and problem-solving.
Why Regent College London?
- Highly knowledgeable lecturers offering group and one-to-one support, ensuring that you can access the help and advice you need to succeed when you need it
- Guest speakers from industry and business, enabling you to ask questions, take part in the debate and benefit from their knowledge, advice and guidance
- Flexible study options that include daytime, evening and weekend timetables, allowing you to fit your study around your personal and/or professional commitments
- Small classes which ensure that you can fully participate and benefit from receiving the full attention of our exceptional teaching team
- A central location offering excellent library and IT facilities, Wi-Fi and well-appointed teaching, learning and study areas in the heart of London’s vibrant west-end
Our BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up) course is designed to provide a broad understanding of business functions within the business and commercial world.
You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer to individual pathways in specific areas of business if you wish.
The course offers you a route into general management as well as specialist areas, such as business accounting and finance, enterprise, human resource management, business law, marketing, retail or supply chain management.
In addition to nurturing academic and sector-specific knowledge, the programme aims to support your development of key employability skills, such as critical thinking, problem-solving and data analysis.
Overall, the course aims to give you an essential appreciation of the skills needed to thrive and adapt to the changing world of work.
What can I do with this qualification?
Graduates with specialist knowledge underpinned by a broader understanding of how businesses and managers operate have a competitive advantage when entering employment or self-employment.
This course will equip you to enter a range of business roles in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Some graduates may choose to undertake further study in subjects such as marketing, finance, human resources, computing and international business management in order to develop their expertise in a particular area of business. Studying for an MBA is also another option.
- You’ll have successfully completed a Foundation Degree in Business Management, or another relevant qualification with 120 credits at HE4 and 120 credits at HE5, such as a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE).
- If English isn’t your first language you’ll also need IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent).
- If you have non-traditional entry qualifications or relevant work experience we will be happy to consider your application. You’ll be required to attend an interview as part of the admissions process.
·UCAS Code: N571
·Duration: 4 years
·Level: RQF Level 3-6
·Awarding Body: University of Bolton
·Assessment: Exams, essays, reports and presentations
·Mode of Delivery: Full Time
·Timetable options: Week Days / Evenings / Weekends
·Delivered in: Central London, Harrow, Southall
·Intake dates: September, January, April, June, July
·Fee: £9,250 per year
About the School
Regent College Higher Education is a leading provider of industry-related higher education. We are a diverse community active in promoting learning and education, with an established record of success ... Read More