The BSc Hons Accounting with Management creates the opportunity to progress your studies within growing areas of professional services.
This course provides a comprehensive grounding in theory and practice, and an excellent foundation for becoming a Qualified Accountant. It also provides an opportunity to secure exemptions from all of the major Professional Accountancy Bodies, whilst keeping many options open to successful graduates to pursue other careers involving Accounting, Business and Finance.
There is a considerable demand for accountants in business, industry and the public sector. This degree provides you with an excellent basis for pursuing professional qualifications with one of the accountancy bodies.
bongkarn thanyakij / Pexels
All modules are core.
- Introductory Accounting – 20 credits
- Academic, Professional and Managerial Awareness – 20 credits
- Information Skills for Business – 20 credits
- Business & The Economy – 20 credits
- Principles of Financial Accounting – 20 credits
- Principles of Management Accounting – 20 credits
- Financial Accounting – 20 credits
- Management Accounting – 20 credits
- Personal & Business Finance – 20 credits
- Law for Accountants – 20 credits
- Skills for Work – 20 credits
- Risk Management – 20 credits
- Taxation – 20 credits
- Performance Management – 20 credits
- Corporate Financial Reporting – 20 credits
- Audit and Assurance – 20 credits
- Governance, Risk and Ethics – 20 credits
- Advanced Financial Management – 20 credits
- GCSE grade B in Mathematics, or international equivalent. And either:
- Grades BCC at A-Level, or international equivalent (NARIC); or
- Merit profile in the UK accredited QCF/NQF Level 3 qualification worth 180 credits and/or
- 1060 Guided Learning Hours (as defined by Ofqual)
English language requirements
- Applicants must satisfy our general entry requirements as well as meeting specific requirements.
- The general entry requirements are any of the following:
- IELTS 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5, or equivalent
- HKDSE English Language – Grade 4 overall with no less than 3 in any of the 4 sub-skills
- Indian Standard XII English – Minimum of 70% (in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Indian Certificate in Secondary Education (ICSE) only)
WAEC – C6
- If you do not have the required IELTS, you may be eligible to study our Pre-Sessional programmes.
- If you have IELTS 5.5, with a maximum one score of 5.0, you may be eligible to study on our Pre-Sessional Standard programme.
- If you have IELTS 5.0, with a maximum one score of 4.5, you may be eligible to study on our Pre-Sessional Plus programme.
Upon graduation, you should find your combination of knowledge and skills in demand with a wide range of potential employers and you will be empowered either to embark immediately on a professional career in accountancy or to undertake further study at Masters level.
Typical career opportunities include:
- Progression towards becoming a Public Practitioner providing audit, accountancy and taxation services
- Financial or Management Accountant in a large commercial enterprise or within central or local government
- Taxation Specialist.
- Management Consultant or Educationalist
- Alternatively, you will be well equipped to proceed into a management career in business, industry or in the public sector, or to proceed to postgraduate study in accounting or a related area
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More