Industrial Engineers forge careers that, though admittedly varied, are often concerned with how to drastically reduce or even eliminate our waste of time, money, materials, energy, and other valuable commodities. Industrial Engineers assume positions of consequence in industries such as high tech, manufacturing, entertainment, shipping and logistics, healthcare, project management, transportation, systems modeling, telecommunications, customer service, and even in government.
In the first two years, students will focus on completing the university’s General Education Program (42 US credits / 84 ECTS), which introduces five thematic areas: communication, data and quantitative literature, scientific inquiry, arts and humanities, and social sciences. In the third and fourth years, students will focus on topics relevant to their major.
- Program length: 4 years / 8 semesters.
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 133 US credits / 266 ECTS
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 2.0 or higher
- Industrial Engineer at an engineering company.
- Logistics Manager at a construction firm.
- Robotics and Automation Control Coordinator at an Artificial Intelligence research facility.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More