AUM's Game Development degree program is intended for students interested in computer science and computer graphics. Throughout the program, students work with the latest software as well as hardware technology in the industry. Covering all of the steps starting from conceptual planning to finished product, students will acquire a comprehensive knowledge of not only the development but also the business models typically implemented in the industry.
In the first two years, students will focus on completing the university’s General Education Program (42 US credits / 84 ECTS), which introduces five thematic areas: communication, data and quantitative literature, scientific inquiry, arts and humanities, and social sciences. In the third and fourth years, students will focus on topics relevant to their major.
- Program length: 4 years / 8 semesters.
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 125 US credits / 250 ECTS
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 2.0 or higher
- Full-Stack Game Developer at a game development company.
- Video Game Critic for visual and print media outlets.
- Augmented Reality Guru at a cutting-edge tech firm.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More