The Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering is designed for students interested in computational programming and mathematics within the broader field of electrical engineering. After you develop a sufficient theoretical framework, you will get ample hands-on time with modules to understand the principles and processes of design and optimization. This program addresses the real-world needs of the industry through a combination of lectures and laboratory courses.
In the first two years, students will focus on completing the university’s General Education Program (42 US credits / 84 ECTS), which introduces five thematic areas: communication, data and quantitative literature, scientific inquiry, arts and humanities, and social sciences. In the third and fourth years, students will focus on topics relevant to their major.
- Program length: 4 years / 8 semesters.
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 124 US credits / 248 ECTS
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 2.0 or higher
- Electrical Engineer at a music or film studio.
- Aerospace Engineer in the space industry.
- IT Manager at a cloud computing software firm.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More