The Bachelor of Science in Business and Finance is designed for students who desire a solid foundation in business with a particular emphasis on the theory and application of finance. Finance is characterized by a high level of volatility. This is why students will be trained to quickly navigate their way through such conditions by being flexible and inventive. Following graduation, students will have the capability to step into a position in a banking or financial institution and be well prepared to handle any given task.
In the first two years, students will focus on completing the university’s General Education Program (42 US credits / 84 ECTS), which introduces five thematic areas: communication, data and quantitative literature, scientific inquiry, arts and humanities, and social sciences. In the third and fourth years, students will focus on topics relevant to their major.
- Program length: 4 years / 8 semesters
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 120 US credits / 240 ECTS
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 2.0 or higher
- Chief Financial Officer of a business corporation.
- Investment Adviser at a hedge fund.
- Head Analyst at a financial risk management service.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More