The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is for students with a very strong interest in business who want exceptionally strong preparation in that field. The program is more structured than many business programs and ensures that the student is exposed to the business areas of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, international business, business law, and information systems.
- Students use information, analytical tools, and problem-solving skills to make well-reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative factors and qualitative factors such as ethical considerations.
- Students can develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic, and global environment in which the enterprise operates.
- Students will have working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance, and behavioral science.
- Students can apply business core concepts, principles, and analytical skills across functional lines.
- Students can access, develop, and use the information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions.
- A completed and signed application form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.0
- Password English Test: 6.0
- Official certified copy of undergraduate transcripts
- A 300-500 word motivational essay
- Financial documents
- A copy of your passport ( including all pages)
About the School
Founded at St. Louis, Missouri in 1915, Webster University is an accredited, non-profit American university with over 100 locations.