Our Bachelor of Science in Accounting is intended for students wanting to build a solid foundation for the business world that extends opportunities in entrepreneurial, government, or corporate career paths. Accounting is an ever-growing and necessary tool in the business world that changes with new technological developments. AUM provides all of the necessary courses to prepare you for the Uniform CPA exams as administered by the American Institute of CPAs.
In the first two years, students will focus on completing the university’s General Education Program (42 US credits/ 84 ECTS), which introduces five thematic areas: communication, data and quantitative literature, scientific inquiry, arts and humanities, and social sciences. In the third and fourth years, students will focus on topics relevant to their major.
- Program length: 4 years / 8 semesters.
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 120 US credits / 240 ECTS
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 2.0 or higher
- Branch Manager at a commercial bank.
- Financial Planner at a risk management company.
- Forensic Auditor for court-based legal proceedings.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More