Undergraduate Learning Goals
- Our students will be able to integrate discipline-specific knowledge across functional areas and utilize leadership and team skills to accomplish group tasks.
- Our students will demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills through problem identification, analysis and synthesis of data, evaluation of alternatives, and defense of a solution.
- Our students will be able to conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation, demonstrated with the effective use of technology.
- Our students will understand the importance of social responsibility, diversity, ethics and legal issues.
- Our students will demonstrate an understanding of global business practices that embraces the opportunities of multicultural, diverse environments, as they relate to local, national and global operations.
- FIN 324 - Financial Markets and Institutions (ECN 324)
- FIN 330 - Principles of Investments
- FIN 336 - Intermediate Corporate Finance
- FIN 436 - Advanced Financial Management
Plus three of the following (two of which must be numbered above 399):
Students may not count both FIN 430 and FIN 440 toward the major.
- FIN 331 - Real Estate
- FIN 332 - Risk Management and Insurance
- FIN 430 - Investment Management or
- FIN 440 - Portfolio Design and Management
- FIN 431 - Real Estate Investment Analysis
- FIN 433 - Introduction to Speculative Markets
- FIN 434 - Fixed Income Securities and Derivatives
- FIN 437 - Commercial Bank Management
- FIN 438 - Commercial Lending and Credit Analysis
- FIN 439 - Multinational Financial Management
- FIN 495 - Seminar in Finance
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017