A Double Degree program with Birmingham City University (BCU), England
This program deals with the essential elements of visual design and mass communications, focusing on studio and workshop tuition led by a team of highly experienced design staff.
The collaboration between SUIC and BCU allows students to develop both theoretical and practical knowledge through an internationally accepted curriculum. This encourages students to utilize the latest design technology in order to prepare them for working in an international environment.
The collaboration provides unique opportunities for students and staff to operate under various cooperative schemes.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- International- Double Degree curriculum from two of the most experienced and prestigious universities in the field of Art and Design in their respective country’s
- The program emphasizes developing the latest practical skills and theoretical knowledge in design technology.
- To produce qualified graduates who can professionally apply both the latest skills in the field of multi-media for the local and overseas market.
- Cross-cultural awareness and professional development for a thought-provoking; creative; successful care
The course is considered an ideal starting point for any of the interesting and rewarding careers related to the visual design and media industry. These may include design; photography; illustration; multimedia; animation; video and sound production; television; publishing; the press and advertising.
Every July and January
Lecture-based courses are conducted at Silpakorn University International College, Talingchan, Bangkok
Studio based courses are held at the 9th Floor, CAT Telecom Building, Bangrak, Bangkok
- Completed high school or equivalent.
- English proficiency: TOEFL 500 PBT, 173 CBT or 61 IBT or IELTS 5.5. Applicants without appropriate qualifications must take the SUIC English Language test.
- Portfolio Review
- Drawing and design skills test
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 11, 2018