This Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance is designed for students who are keen to start a career in a wide variety of finance-related careers, including investment banking, hedge fund management, stock markets, banking, and portfolio management. Graduates from this program will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies. Be able to perform technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Credits: 180 ECTS.
- Language: English.
- Intakes: February and September.
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses.
- Internships: We support students in gaining practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
This bachelor is designed to enable you to continually adapt to constant changes in the world of finance and economics. You will be equipped with the tools to understand and manage all financial aspects within a private or public corporation and to gain a detailed knowledge of issues that are concerned with domestic and international financial institutions. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments - Stock market
With a Bachelor's (IM) International Finance specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Financial Analyst
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Funding and Fees
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva and Bar ... Read More