This Beng (Hons) is a joint degree taught in France and in the UK. You will have the choice between two specialization: Artificial Intelligence and Smart Mobility or Mechatronics and Robotics. The first year is common to both specialization.
During the two first years, you will study through practices and projects at IPSA. In the last year, you will spend a few months at the University of Salford to work on an autonomous navigation project. The last semester of the program is an industrial internhsip.
After graduation, you will have the possibility to start your professional live or to complete your training.
Year 1. The first year is common for both programs.
- Basic Sciences (Math, Physics, Flight mechanics)
- Engineering Sciences (Electronics, Algorithms, Robotics Principles, Classical control design)
Artificial Intelligence and Smart Mobility
- Engineering Sciences (Programme Electronics, computer networks, signal and image processing)
- AI Techniques (Ai and machine learning, big data, V2X communication)
Robotics and Mechatronics
- Engineering Sciences (Applied Mathematics Projects, Navigation and guidance of autonomous systems, computer networks)
- Robotics (digital control system design, embedded system design and microcontrollers, etc)
- Engineering Sciences
- Project at the University of Salford
- Industrial Internship
About IPSA, Institute of Polytechnic Science and Aeronautics
IPSA is a graduate engineering school specialized in Aeronautics and Space. The shool offers innovative programs to train qualified students to build the transportation of the future. IPSA is part of the IONIS Education Group.
IPSA in figures
- 1800 students on four campuses
- 3000 alumni
- +75 partner universities
- 200 partner industries
- 40 student associations
The University of Salford, Manchester
Applicants must satisfy both University’s entry requirements detailed below.
Academic requirements : Good level in mathematics and physics (A or B) or upper than 12/20.
English Language Requirements : IELTS: minimum average score of 6.0 or above (and for each component 5.5 or above) or upper than 14/20.
Application documents must be sent to email@example.com.
The application will undergo three phases:
- Validation of the candidacy
- Online Interview
- Admission Results
About the School
IPSA is an engineering college offering a 5-year graduate syllabus specialized in aeronautical and space systems. Students acquire wide knowledge in various scientific fields and a practical approach ... Read More