BCom Honours in Strategic Brand Management
This honors programme investigates and applies strategic models and tools to the practice of innovative and cost-effective brand management, founded on robust financial and economic principles. Students are exposed to core components such as the financial management of a brand within prevailing economic conditions; brand and market analysis from a commercial perspective; the application of sustainable and ethical business and brand practice; the development of communication strategies in context of the competitive environment and internal realities; and the utilisation of metrics and models to assess brand performance and equity.
- Brand and Brand Building
- Research Methodology
- Financial, Economic & Legal Aspects for Strategic Brand Management
- Practice of Strategic Brand Management
- Strategic Brand Management & Leadership
Agency Strategic Planner | Consumer Insights Manager | Marketing Researcher | Brand or Product Manager | Business Developer | Entrepreneur | Small Business Owner
- An appropriate Bachelor's Degree in a cognate* field; OR
- An appropriate Advanced Diploma in a cognate* field provided a 360 credit Diploma or appropriate equivalent has been completed.
- Candidates are normally required to have a minimum average of 60% in the third year of their third year modules of their Degree or equivalent qualification, and they will be required to attend an interview.
*A cognate Degree or Advanced Diploma would normally be in the fields of either Branding, Business Management, Economics, Financial Management, Marketing, Political Sciences or Strategic Management.
Cost & Fees
Full Settlement: R84,500
Instalment Fee (10 Monthly Instalments): R90,000
Deposit (Applicable to both fees): R10,000
*Make sure you secure your place at Vega early!!
**Deposit Included in Total Fee
Program taught in: