A BBA, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is an academic achievement bestowed upon those who effectively complete about three or four years of coursework in a given business-related discipline. BBAs often enhance career opportunities and earning potential.
Found in the Southern part of Asia, the Republic of India is second most populated country in the world with approximately 1.27 billion people. India has four types of universities; Central Universities, State Universities, Deemed University and Private Universities consisting in over 550+ institutions.
Jamshedpur is the most populated city in the Indian state of Jharkhand nicknamed the “steel city” and renowned for hosting the legendary Tata industries within its borders. It is ranked among the cleanest cities in the country, and among the most literate owed to the numerous institutions and universities found here.
See Bachelor of Business Administration Programs in Jamshedpur in India 2017/2018
Why WIBM: A unique placement guarantee structure wherein 100% of your fees would be refunded if you do not get placed by us. Learn SAP and get certified from [+]
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• A unique placement guarantee structure wherein 100% of your fees would be refunded if you do not get placed by us.
• Learn SAP and get certified from Denmark.
• Get trained for extraordinary communication skills along with ESOL certification in English from University Of Cambridge.
• Selected students would get international exposure in the form of 10 days business tour to Singapore.
• All the students would work on live projects wherein they can earn twice of their course fees... [-]