A BBA, also known as a Bachelor of Business Administration, is an academic achievement that indicates proficiency in the areas of business and commerce. Most BBA programs take about three or four years to successfully complete.
India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world
Jharkhand is located in eastern India and is a state bordering that of Bihar to the south. Its name translates to the “Land of Forests” and the capital city is Rancha which is an industrial hub. It has several institutions offering programs in the fields of engineering and management alongside others.
Compare Bachelors of Business Administration (BBAs) in Jharkhand in India 2017/2018
Why WIBM: A unique placement guarantee structure wherein 100% of your fees would be refunded if you do not get placed by us. Learn SAP and get certified from [+]
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• A unique placement guarantee structure wherein 100% of your fees would be refunded if you do not get placed by us.
• Learn SAP and get certified from Denmark.
• Get trained for extraordinary communication skills along with ESOL certification in English from University Of Cambridge.
• Selected students would get international exposure in the form of 10 days business tour to Singapore.
• All the students would work on live projects wherein they can earn twice of their course fees... [-]