The B.B.A. in Sports Management and Marketing prepares candidates to manage sports marketing, financing, event promotion and organization, communication, facilities management, and the development of sports branding. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Emerging Technologies in the Sports Industry
- Sports Marketing
- International Sports Federations and Organisations
- Managing Talent in the Sports Industry
- Sports Events and Facilities
- The Business of Football
- Product Management Director
- Game-day Operations Manager
- Public Relations Representative
- Business Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2018