- Study Business Administration at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. G.B.S.B. Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education. Set yourself apart from the competition.
- Earn Accreditation in addition to your master degree through the A.C.C.A., the renowned international Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – G.B.S.B. Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies
- Learn from not only your professor but from the diverse student body from over 70+ countries. Learn about the world and your place in it. #embracediversity
- Be a part of the technical revolution. Embracing the hi-tech world of today and using these tools to place you at the forefront of innovation in business.
- Learn differently. Think differently. Earn your BBA at G.B.S.B. Global Business School in Barcelona, a business school reshaping the way business is taught.
5 Advantages of BBA in Management in Barcelona
- Creativity – Let go of convention, find new solutions to various problems, and develop innovative ideas independently or in a team.
- Entrepreneurship – Learn to lead, search for new opportunities, and implement and commercialize new ideas.
- Modern Technologies – Equip yourself with the latest tools in technology and be a frontrunner in innovation.
- Change Management – Embrace and encourage change.
- Managing Diversity & Globalization – Develop your cultural aptitude and emotional intelligence to effectively negotiate and collaborate across borders.
The BBA in Management in Barcelona is a multicultural program for those international students who are looking to develop a solid understanding of the numerous core business concepts from a global perspective. Students seek to acquire an in-depth knowledge of global markets and industries, as well as understand the business cultures in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and other regions around the world. G.B.S.B. Global Business School’s BBA in Management in Barcelona looks at sustainable practices and business ethics to find solutions to today’s global challenges. The BBA in Management in Barcelona focuses on managerial and analytical themes, such as operations management, financial accounting, and strategic thinking. The BBA in Global Management program is based on a solid background in business management fundamentals. In this program, students focus on effective decision-making skills concerning organizational resources, goals, and planning. Course objectives concentrate on social, legal, environmental, technological, organizational, and international perspectives in the global marketplace. The BBA in Marketing in Barcelona is a comprehensive degree program that provides a unique outlook on today’s global challenges and prepares students to meet them head-on. The BBA in Management promotes entrepreneurship, unwavering leadership, and innovative problem solving, educating business professionals that will drive the world to create change.
- Duration of the program – 3-4 years
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Daytime
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Company Visits
- Students from 70+ Different Countries
- Exclusive International Business Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities with Multinational Companies
WHY G.B.S.B. GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from A.S.I.C.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of A.C.C.A. Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (A.C.B.S.P.), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (E.C.B.E.)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
- Human Resources Manager
- Supervisor of Manufacturing
- Sales Manager
- Regional Market Manager
- Office Manager
- Department Manager
- Other managing positions in international and regional organizations and companies
- Career Development Workshops
- Career Services Online Directory
- Internship Assistance
- Finding Employment Within Two Months
- Employment at Top Companies