This Bachelor is designed to provide students with the necessary tools and knowledge to become a successful manager in international organizations, by understanding the principal factors that influence international politics, diplomacy, and foreign affairs.
Students will develop an understanding of international human rights, cross border issues, international organizations, cyber diplomacy, cooperative politics, armed forces and society, natural resource conflict and more.
Over the course of this program, students will:
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Business Administration with Major in International Relations.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
The program is designed to provide students with the tools they require to become successful managers in international organizations by demonstrating an understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Security and Government Intervention
- Becoming a Global Business
- International Human Rights Law
With a BBA in International Relations, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Foreign Service Officer
- Civil Service Officer
- Coordinator for a charitable
- Cultural Specialist
- Director of International Programs
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- One reference letter.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: CHF3,000 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: CHF12,450 (Total 3-year program/6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)