This program is designed to give students the tools to understand the opportunities and challenges of the global market. Students learn the fundamentals of International Business Strategies and multicultural business management, taking a business approach towards globalization.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods
- Design and build new management strategies
This three-year undergraduate degree is designed to give you the tools that you will need in order to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
Organization Power and Politics
Brand Management and Communication
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
International Corporate Social Responsibility Management
- Duration: 3 years.
- Credits: 180 ECTS.
- Language: English.
- Intakes: February and September.
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in International Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
With a Bachelor in International Management, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Management Analyst
- Upper-level Company Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 30 points / 3 A-levels / High School Diploma or equivalent.
Official English exam results - minimum IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 66 If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of the previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 11, 2018