This program is designed to give students the tools to understand the opportunities and challenges of the global market. Students learn the fundamentals of International Business Strategies and multicultural business management, taking a business approach towards globalization.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods
- Design and build new management strategies
This three-year undergraduate degree is designed to give you the tools that you will need in order to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
Organization Power and Politics
Brand Management and Communication
Supply Chain Management and Logistics
International Corporate Social Responsibility Management
- Duration: 3 years.
- Credits: 180 ECTS.
- Language: English.
- Intakes: February and September.
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in International Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
With a Bachelor in International Management, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Management Analyst
- Upper-level Company Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
1 reference letter
Funding and Fees
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Program taught in: