This course provides an advanced education which enables students to critically understand contemporary issues and problems in organisations. It aims to provide personal, academic and professional development relevant to those who want to pursue a career in Human Resource Management.
The overall aim of the programme is to give graduates from a wide range of backgrounds in the arts and social sciences a sound grounding in the skills they need to embark on a career in management and business, especially as they apply to questions of human resources and the increasingly important field of knowledge management.
- We give you exposure to the latest technologies used in industry, including Oracle, CISCO and
- We are a CISCO accredited academy
- To provide students with a foundation in Business in general, and in Human Resource Management in particular.
- To provide a thorough study in Human Resource Management, for students who want careers in the Human Resource Management professions.
- To center attention directly on the skills and knowledge required by the profession of Human Resource Management and to help students acquire knowledge and develop skills in a systematic way.
- To provide students with the problem-solving skills and tools needed to begin careers enjoying opportunities for advancement to leadership positions either in business in general or in Human Resource Management in particular.
- To equip graduates with a solid academic, technical, and intellectual background that will enable them to continue their education in high-quality graduate and professional schools.
The detailed objectives of the programme are to:
- Develop an understanding of concepts and theories in the areas of human resource management and knowledge management;
- Help students prepare effectively, through broadening their understanding, for a management career as a specialist in the above fields;
- Develop a sound knowledge of basic concepts in organisation studies and to adopt a critical orientation towards this;
- Bring out an appreciation of the need for innovative thinking in all areas but especially in understanding organisational theory and its application to contemporary technical and organisational change;
- Develop and demonstrate analytical thinking and diagnostic ability applied to particular cases of technical and organisational change;
- Develop the ability to write cogently and persuasively about organisational issues;
- Provide a sound basis for further professional development in the future or educational development at higher levels of learning.
Principles and Practices of Management, Information Technology Tools, Accounting, Economics, French, Business Mathematics, IT Application in Business.
Organizational Behaviour, MIS, Marketing Management, HRM, Statistics, Public Admin,Operations Management, Critical Thinking, Total Quality Management, Business Law, Corporate Finance.
HRM and Procurement, Industrial Relations and Labour law, Industrial Psychology, SBME, Human Resource Training and Development.
Performance Management, Negotiations, Company & Partnership law, DBMS, Costing, Global innovations & Creativity, Human Resource Project Management, Company Law.
Graduates of this programme shall be able to work as:
- Professional managers in public and private institutions
- Professionals in organisations managing human resources.
- Professionals in organisations that hire HR personnel.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017