This innovative program prepares you to successfully manage a company, a business or become an Intrapreneur.
We observe a global shift due to the world transition to new generations of leaders. IFM is one of the first Business Schools in Europe to offer a specialization in family business management.
Designed with experts, this curriculum combines academic excellence, practical skills and real-world relevance. This interdisciplinary degree provides a solid foundation in all areas of business as well as excellent knowledge of management, marketing and finance along with communication, negotiation and management skills. This specialization focuses on leadership, family business issues and provides students with specific skills to meet the challenges of business continuity and entrepreneurship. This BBA gives you new perspectives and shows you how to make the right investments, manage risks, increase performance and make strategic decisions to fuel business growth and sustainability.
Graduates of this program will be ready to manage, revitalize and grow an existing business.They will become skilled and well-trained entrepreneurs.
Our bachelor offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. Courses are taught by professors with excellent academic credentials and real-business experience. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. We have an excellent employment record.
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Study mode: full time
- Language: courses taught in English.
- BBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
- 3 intakes per year in January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“Ifm allowed me to acquire efficient strategies that can be used in the business world. Professors are very dedicated and attentive. The student/teacher ratio gives the opportunity to build and improve teamwork skills.”
Estelle Meier, Owner, Sogood Sa, International Sales Manager, Martel
“The professors are there to communicate their knowledge and their know-how, thereby enabling us to develop within the system. You need to keep in mind that they are professionals. I believe in a prosperous future because IFM has given me an opportunity.”
Alexis Bailo de Spoelberch, Main Shareholder, AB Inbev, Belgium
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturity or equivalent
- If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
- Transfer students: IFM welcomes transfer students from accredited institutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 3, 2018