Bachelor of Arts in Management
The program of Bachelor of Arts in Management allows the student to acquire a solid knowledge of business processes and analytical techniques as well as sound technical skills. Graduates of the program can begin their careers in a field of their specialization and get involved in numerous positions at different levels or pursue their academic path with a further Master's program in Management giving a wider handset of fundamental methodologies and practical experience.
Bachelor of Arts in Event Management
The Bachelor of Arts Program in Event Management explores the concepts, characteristics, and management of local and international events in various locations. It focuses on what makes an event successful and includes aspects of creation, planning, finance, marketing, operations, and human resources. The Event Management course is designed to offer a mix of lectures, case studies, workshops, guest speakers and interactive sessions; and provides an opportunity for practical application of theory and the experience of delivering a live event.
The World of Events
- Demand is growing in Special Events, Meetings, Conferences, Exhibitions and Sports.
- There are 205 million people who currently work in the Event and Sports business worldwide and growing.
- Events and festivals are an economic and social driver for many companies, cities, regions, and countries.
- Language: English
- Duration: 6 semesters (3 years): 5 semesters + internship/thesis
- Start dates: October and February
- Credits: 185 ECTS
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration Major in Event Management
Examples of Career Opportunities
- Pro Sports Teams
- International Sport Governing Bodies: IOC, FIS, UEFA, FIFA, FIBA
- Music and Art Festivals (Tomorrowland, Burning Man, Glastonbury)
- Brands and sponsorships (Red Bull, Omega, Rolex)
- Arenas (O2, Allianz Arena)
- Theme parks (Disney, Four Flags, EURO Park)
- TV production
Courses for Bachelor of Arts in Management are divided into 3 main categories: Core courses (100 ECTS/25 courses) which are obligatory and Specialisation courses (40 ECTS/10 courses) which are introduced during the 2nd and 3rd year of the program and Seminars (15 ECTS). At the end of the studies, the student is obliged to prepare a Bachelor thesis (30 ECTS) OR complete an internship (30 ECTS).
Admission process and requirements
- Send the application form.
- Receive feedback from the SSHE staff.
- Send additional required documents (previous diplomas and cv, if applicable).
- Receive the confirmation of enrollment.
We will contact you as soon as you have sent us the filled in application and the required documents.
Click here to review the application process.
- Previous diplomas and cv (if applicable)
- Scan of your current ID
- TOELF/IELTS(80/7) English proficiency certificate or equivalent
Reach out to us! You can do so through the form here, or directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the School
SSHE is a private university based in Switzerland – the heart of Europe’s luxury, finance and hospitality. University has a Swiss Labeled Accreditation EduQua and part of EFMD and ECBE organisations. ... Read More