This degree gives an excellent understanding of a business and its environment. It provides professional knowledge of business, management, marketing, economics along with negotiation, project management, strategy, and leadership.
The specialization modules prepare you for the creation, development, and transformation of a business. You will also be able to simulate being an entrepreneur by creating your own business plan.
This disruptive innovation course analyses the impact of technology and innovation with regard to understanding organizational changes and improving a company’s performance. Through this BBA degree, you will acquire a modern outlook and the vital techniques to help you analyze, anticipate, manage change and meet your challenge.
Graduates of this program are ready to create a start-up, transform a business, and develop a Small to Medium Enterprise or a family business. They become a successful entrepreneur, an efficient manager or an innovation consultant.
Employability: our bachelor combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology, and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work, and our digital platform.
Faculty: courses are taught by top professors with excellent academic credentials and solid managerial experience.
Facts & figures
- Length : 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Banking and Finance)
- Credits: 126 credits (189 ECTS)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full time
- Small classes: 15- 20 students
- Excellent professor to students ratio: 1 to 6
- Dual specialization degree: you can add a second specialization to maximize your time of studies
- Language: courses taught in English, We also offer a new bilingual program (FR-EN)
- BBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
- 3 intakes per year in January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“Ifm allowed me to acquire efficient strategies that can be used in the business world. Professors are very dedicated and attentive. The student/teacher ratio gives the opportunity to build and improve teamwork skills.”
Estelle Meier, Owner, Sogood Sa, International Sales Manager, Martel
“The professors are there to communicate their knowledge and their know-how, thereby enabling us to develop within the system. You need to keep in mind that they are professionals. I believe in a prosperous future because IFM has given me an opportunity.”
Alexis Bailo de Spoelberch, Main Shareholder, AB Inbev, Belgium
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturity or equivalent
- If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
- Transfer students: IFM welcomes transfer students from accredited institutions.
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More