Available Emphasis Areas:
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business - Emphasis
- Global Business - Emphasis
- Human Resource Management - Emphasis
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Emphasis
- Management - Emphasis
- Marketing - Emphasis
This program is available with Emphasis options. It also offers opportunities for transfer students and for study abroad.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (A.C.B.S.P.).
What Can I Do with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration?
If you are interested in a career in business - whether it is with a major firm, a regional or local employer, a start-up of your own or a career in the nonprofit or government sectors - you should think about the B.B.A. program at Northern Arizona University. You will find that the B.B.A. is a gateway to many of the world's most successful employers across a wide variety of industries and disciplines.
This degree is a challenging program that will provide you with real-world experience in today's competitive workplace. It will also prepare you for a rewarding career or create a solid path to a graduate degree. This program teaches future leaders how to compete globally in both the public and private sectors. Our students pursue careers and interests in finance, management, ethics, environmental sustainability, entrepreneurship and more.
Career opportunities that might be pursued:
- Credit management
- Community development
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- University professor
- Certified public accountant
- Financial analyst
To receive a bachelor's degree at Northern Arizona University, you must complete at least 120 units of credit that minimally includes a major, the liberal studies requirements, and university requirements as listed below.
- All of Northern Arizona University's liberal studies, diversity, junior-level writing, and capstone requirements.
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s).
- At least 30 units of upper-division courses, which may include transfer work.
- At least 30 units of coursework taken through Northern Arizona University, of which at least 18 must be upper-division courses (300-level or above). This requirement is not met by credit-by-exam, retro-credits, transfer coursework, etc.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 on all work attempted at Northern Arizona University.
- South Mountain
- Paradise Valley
About the School
Northern Arizona University is a public university offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees of high quality and societal value. As a student, you are at the center of the NAU experi ... Read More