- Duration (years): 4
- Qualification Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Level of Qualification: Bachelor Degree (1st Cycle)
- Language of Instruction: English
- Mode of Study: Full-time or Part-time
- Minimum Credits: 120
- Minimum ECTS Credits: 240
Profile of the Programme:
- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organisational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives
- gain acquaintance with government policies and design their implementation
- prepare future governmental officers to be fully trained and complement in all aspects of Public Administration
- examinine and analyse the intensive process of reforms in European states and look into the challenges ahead
Public Administrator Director, Legislator, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, HR Specialist, Management Consultant, Policy Analyst, Nonprofit Director
Access to Further Studies:
Upon graduation, students may have direct access to further postgraduate (MBA, MSc, MA, MRes, MPhil and PhD) studies.
By the end of the programme the graduates will be able to:
1) Manage issues related to an organizational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business related problems
2) Identify the increasing complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organization
3) Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition
4) Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve heighten pressure from government bodies and International fora.
5) Critically assess collected data, analyze and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
6) Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools
7) Utilize skills that are required on negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborations
- Develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competences for joining the public service
- Identify and study the implementation of Government policies
- Analyse the intensive process of European reforms and look into the challenges ahead
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 1, 2017