- Duration (years): 4
- Qualification Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Level of Qualification: Bachelor Degree (1st Cycle)
- Language of Instruction: English (First and second-year courses offered also in Greek)
- Mode of Study: Full-time or Part-time
- Minimum ECTS Credits: 240
Profile of the Programme
- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyse problems and utilise modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organisations.
- Develop leadership and organisational skills toward communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives
Finance and Economics
- Gain in-depth understanding in economics (intermediate microeconomics and macroeconomics, European Economics, Managerial Economics Money and Banking)
- Acquire expertise in finance (Corporate Finance, International Financial Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Markets).
- Develop the skills to choose the appropriate quantitative methods and problem-solving techniques
The public sector, industry, banks and other financial institutions.
Access to Further Studies
Upon graduation, students may have direct access to further postgraduate (MBA, MSc, MA, MRes, MPhil and PhD) studies.
Course assessment usually comprises of a comprehensive final exam and continuous assessment. Continuous assessment can include amongst others, mid-terms, projects, and class participation.
Letter grades are calculated based on the weight of the final exam and the continuous assessment and the actual numerical marks obtained in these two assessment components. Based on the course grades the student’s semester grade point average (GPA) and cumulative point average (CPA) are calculated.
The student must complete 240 ECTS and all programme requirements.
A minimum cumulative grade point average (CPA) of 2.0 is required. Thus, although a ‘D-‘ is a PASS grade, in order to achieve a CPA of 2.0 an average grade of ‘C’ is required.
By the end of the programme the graduates will be able to:
- Manage issues related to an organizational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business-related problems
- Identify the increasingly complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organization
- Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition
- Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve to heighten pressure from government bodies and International fora.
- Critically asses collected data, analyze and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
- Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools
- Utilize skills that are required on negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborationsSpecific (Concentrations)
Finance and Economics
- Apply the standard analytic tools of applied economic and financial analysis.
- Analyze, evaluate, interpret and present materials in the areas of finance and economics
- Identify the underlying ideas of the business environment and associate them with specific knowledge in the areas of economics and finance
Scholarships - Financial Aid
The University offers scholarships and financial aid to full-time students, in the form of academic merit scholarships, financial-aid assistance, athletic scholarships, and on-campus work-study programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 17, 2018