Designed by professionals, this BBA prepares you to enter the fascinating world of banking and finance
The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have a superior education in general management but who also possess a sharp understanding of financial markets and products.
This Bachelor enables student’s understanding of finance to flourish and provides an extensive basis for all the business domains of the industry: economics, marketing, accounting, strategy, and negotiation. It also demonstrates the function of financial institutions, markets, and financial products. It specializes in proposing an array of skills for investment and portfolio management. This targeted course prepares you to meet the challenges now found in technology, new regulations, and organizational changes. You will become a professional capable of measuring the risks and seizing great opportunities when performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry.
This degree gives graduates the tools to attain top positions in financial institutions, including banks, financial companies, brokerage firms, investment banks.
Employability: our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work, and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Length : 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Banking and Finance)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full time
- Small classes: 15- 20 students
- Excellent professor to student’s ratio: 1 to 6
- Language: courses taught in English.
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
What Our Alumni Say
“IFM has provided me with the tools necessary to face professional life. Courses are realistic and close to the requirements of the business market. Today I am proud and entirely satisfied to have been a part of IFM.”
Jean-Frédéric Voumard, Senior Vice President, Kwanza Invest Bank
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I keep a great memory of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
Michel Khattar, Senior Private Banker, Audi Bank
“IFM’s highly qualified lecturers give students in-depth access to real-life business cases. They provide personal and professional advice on how they handle their own business and navigate through problems. The university’s outstanding programs offer a very comprehensive and hands-on perspective covering business-relevant aspects only. "
Pierre Valero Junior Internal Auditor, Mirabaud Bank
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.