Designed by professionals, this BBA prepares you to enter the fascinating world of banking and finance.
The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have a superior education in general management but who also possess a sharp understanding of financial markets and products.
This Bachelor develops an insightful understanding of finance and provides an extensive basis for all the business domains of the industry: economics, marketing, accounting, strategy, and negotiation. It also demonstrates the function of financial institutions, markets, and financial products. It specializes in proposing an array of skills for investment and portfolio management. This targeted course prepares you to meet the challenges now found in technology, new regulations, and organizational changes. You will become a professional capable of measuring the risks but and seizing great opportunities when performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry.
This degree prepares graduates for top positions in financial institutions, including banks, financial companies, brokerage firms, investment banks.
Employability: our bachelor combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology, and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work, and our digital platform.
Faculty: courses are taught by top professors with excellent academic credentials and solid managerial experience.
Facts & figures
- Length : 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Banking and Finance)
- Credits: 126 credits (189 ECTS)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full time
- Small classes: 15- 20 students
- Excellent professor to students ratio: 1 to 6
- Dual specialization degree: you can add a second specialization to maximize your time of studies
- Language: courses taught in English, We also offer a new bilingual program (FR-EN)
- BBA students : 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
- 3 intakes per year in January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I keep a great memory of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
Michel Khattar, Senior Private Banker, Audi Bank
“IFM’s highly qualified lecturers give students in-depth access to real-life business cases. They provide personal and professional advice on how they handle their own business and navigate through problems. The university’s outstanding programs offer a very comprehensive and hands-on perspective covering business-relevant aspects only. "
Pierre Valero Junior Internal Auditor, Mirabaud Bank
- An application form
- A 300-400 word motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
Program taught in: