The BBA International is a veritable springboard for those of you looking to work internationally or in a multicultural environment. Thanks to its accreditations, the qualification is internationally recognised and will enable you to work or continue your studies anywhere in the world.
The BBA International is a 4-year post-High School programme offered by La Rochelle Business School, to educate students seeking an international career in management. The length of the programme is in harmony with international Bachelor degrees. Through a host of academic and professional experiences, more than half of your study time will be spent abroad.
This programme is open to students who have:
- graduated from High School or international equivalent
- already completed a 1-year post-High School qualification
- already completed a 2-year post-High School qualification
After graduating from this programme, students can choose to further their studies with a Specialised Master, a post-graduate university qualification or an MSc, either in France or abroad.
La Rochelle Business School’s BBA programme will ensure the world is your oyster by offering you a strong academic education on its La Rochelle campus, coupled with a multitude of varied international experiences.
A 4-year programme accessible post-High School (or international equivalent):
- Year 1- Acquiring the fundamentals
- Year 2 - Discovering new models
- Year 3 - Adapting to new cultures
- Year 4 - Further enhancing your competencies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018