BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA) / BSC (Hons) BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Earn 2 Degrees in 3 years and prepare yourself for a truly global education at "the most international of Switzerland's university-level institutions" (International Herald Tribune)with BRITISH and AMERICAN ACCREDITATION. Pursue an international career in global business, multinationals, family businesses, private banking, governments and international organizations! Students who pass the final year examinations will be awarded TWO DEGREES – the IUG Bachelor of Business Administration and the Plymouth University BSc (Hons) Business Management.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Learning in a dynamic environment in Switzerland with a multicultural student body and faculty from academia and international business
- Providing knowledge and skills vital for global business today
- Exploring business trends and issues from marketing to legal aspects
- Gaining an overview of the main businesses theories combined with practical negotiation and communication skills for the modern international workplace.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is designed for high school graduates interested in pursuing careers in global business. The BBA program covers all key aspects of business management: finance, accounting, economics, management, marketing, human resources, organizational behavior and corporate strategy. The academic curriculum includes visits to major international companies in Geneva.
BBA PROGRAM DETAILS
The BBA program has three starting dates: September, January, and April.
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business Administration program may select elective courses from one of the following six electives to complete a Minor (two courses) or Major (three courses) as part of their chosen degree: Marketing and International Business, International Relations, Media and Communications, Finance and Accounting, General Management, Luxury Management. The BBA is comprised of 43 courses taken over 3 years on a full-time basis.
The Bachelor of Business Administration program draws on the wealth of international know-how and resources of its faculty, visiting speakers and researchers.
Study in Switzerland:
Geneva belongs to a select group of truly “international” cities of the world, making it an ideal place to study international management.
AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
The International University in Geneva has established a strong network, developing exchange programs with 17 universities worldwide. Learn more about our international network.
YOUR CAREER WITH YOUR BBA
BBA graduates have gone on to careers in marketing, management, finance and banking, project management in multinationals, family businesses, private banking, governments and international organizations.
The International University in Geneva provides a career counseling service to assist students in their career decisions.
The Undergraduate programs have three starting dates: September, January, and April
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed a secondary education at an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 2.5. All applicants should demonstrate that they have the maturity and personal skills to cope with university-level education.
Students applying to the IUG undergraduate programs must provide the following:
- A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- An IELTS score of 6.0 or a minimum score of 80 (Internet-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test ( CAE from Cambridge). A minimum score of 80 (Internet-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test (IELTS or CEA from Cambridge). To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.- / Euros €120.-, or US Dollars USD 140.-
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
BBA TUITION FEES
The tuition of the International University in Geneva, Switzerland, is CHF 34,500 for Bachelor of Business Administration undergraduate program. The fees include teaching materials, cases, and textbooks
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 3, 2018