Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy (with Dual Degree Option)
Become a specialist in international relations and pursue a decision making a career in international organizations, diplomatic services, corporate business, and non-profit organizations.
The students have an option of achieving TWO BACHELOR DEGREES simultaneously in 3 years in Geneva : awarded by the University of Plymouth, UK and the International University in Geneva.
- A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words) on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
- An English Proficiency test of your choice between IELTS (min. score 6.0), TOEFL (min. score 80 internet based; min. score 550 paper-based; min. score 213 computer-based) or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (min. grade C).
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.-, Euros €140.- or US Dollars USD 150.-
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by The International University in Geneva »
Last updated April 10, 2019
This course is
Sep 16, 2019
Undergraduate Students - International University in Geneva