To provide a diverse body of students with a broad backgrounds in computer programming, combining technical and professional classes to prepare students for a specialized career in the computing science discipline, with ethical principles.
- The program will enable students to attain, by the time of graduation:
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice
- An ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in design choices.
About the School
OMNIS ARBOR BONA FRUCTUS BONOS FACIT Every good tree bears good fruit. This is the principle of our philosophy. All people are created equal, with fundamental duties and rights, including social-econo ... Read More