This course prepares students to become specialists in furniture and object design, from the design of interior spaces, to stage design, the creation of cultural spaces, environments and urban spaces.
Thanks to numerous partnerships with companies in the industry, and a teaching staff made up of architecture and design professionals, LISAA is widely renowned, notably by the Ministry of Culture and Communications and also by UNAID (French National Union of Interior Architecture Designers).
LISAA is ranked by professionals as the 5th best private school in Paris for interior architecture.
The Interior Architecture – Environmental Design course takes place over three years after a foundation year (MANAA) or an Introductory Course in Applied Arts. Graduates are awarded a qualification in Interior Architecture – Environmental Design listed on level 2 (FR), 6 (EU), NSF 232n of the French Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP), decree published 19th April 2011 in the official journal of 12th May 2011.
Advantages of the Course
- Classes centred around real projects in order for students to acquire creative, technical and communication skills
- A large network of prestigious partner companies and a teaching staff made up of industry professionals, aware of the technological changes occurring in a constantly evolving industry
- A flexibility and adaptability that allows students to rapidly integrate into the professional world
- A vast network of graduates who have a role in advancing the careers of graduates
- Interior architect
- Commercial architect
- Design journalist
- Packaging designer
- Events manager
- Trends Designer
- Global designer
- Interior architect / Product designer
- Product designer
- Service designer
- Art director
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of the professions in interior architecture and design. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More