Or bacharelado in Gestão é uma graduação that offers a solid theoretical formation we domínios da Economia e da Gestão, bem as in similar disciplinary areas as to Contabilidade, or Direito, to Mathematics, as Ciências da Informação ou as Ciências Sociais.
The students of FEP ficam assim enabled to perform functions in the area of analysis and economic consultancy, support for the definition of public policies, two information systems, financial management and various management strategies, strategic and operational, and nas funções financeira, of marketing, operations and logistics, or accounting, auditing, control of management or taxation.
Study Plan Available here http://bit.ly/2tr6bFP
Special contest for international students
Number of vagues: 38 - subject to confirmação
- 1st phase: January 2 to February 27, 2020
- 2nd phase (dependent on the existence of leftover vague): May 5 to May 28, 2020
Anuidade - subject to confirmation:
- € 3,500 / year: students ao shelter of the international student statute (€ 350 x 10 loans)
- € 1,925 / year: students in or out of the status of an international student, from CPLP countries (€ 192.5 x 10 loans)
Mais informações através do e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Porquê escolher a FEP - Faculty of Economics of the University of Porto?
Reconhecimento e Prestígio
- Raised in 1953, at FEP, a non-field referral of economic and business interests.
- It is inserted in the University of Porto, one of the most prestigious institutes of higher education in Portugal and Europe. We have around 30,000 students, two more than 3,500 international students, and 2 300 teachers and researchers.
- A FEP is recognized as a quali fied by its teaching body, which brings to a high academic level a great pedagogical capacity and a vast and relevant professional experience.
- At FEP we attract students from Portugal in the Economia e da Gestão areas.
- The graduates are placed at the top of the companies and institutions of Portugal and abroad, in all sectors of activity, as well as for banking, industry, distribution and distribution of audit and consulting firms.
- In addition to programs of mobility, students of the FEP can study more than 100 school districts backing up in more than 30 countries or representing an opportunity to experience new experiences and contact other cultures.
- No year of 2019/2020, or number of foreign students to study at FEP, of grau ou mobilidade, amounts to 15%
Multiple Extracurricular Ativities and Organizações Estudantis
- There are multiple extra-curricular activities that empower the initiative capacity of two students of FEP and it is an important complement to the training and integration of the labor market.
- No planning and implementation of these activities, groups of students of FEP contam com a colaboração da Academia de Competências.
- The bacharelados da FEP are broadly reconceived hairs empregadores.
- Or international environment gives FEP and opportunities to do part of the academic year many muitas parceiras schools allow you to acquire competitions for or exercício da profissão num international and multicultural context.
- As many extracurricular initiatives complete the formation of technical competitions with training in competitions pessoais e comportamentais.
- At FEP, there is a unit of Aconselhamento e Carreira to facilitate two graduates and graduates to professional integration.
About the School
FEP is the School of Economics and Management of the University of Porto. The University of Porto is one of the most prestigious Higher Education Institutions in Portugal and Europe and highly ranked ... Read More