Our Professional Practice placements give you the opportunity to develop your professional, academic and personal potential, equipping you to be confident and engaged in creative workplaces. These qualities are widely recognised by employers and a significant proportion of placement students nationally are offered graduate-level jobs or go onto postgraduate study. You’ll spend two years learning with us, before putting what you’ve learned into practice through a year-long industry placement.
Throughout your placement, your course team will support you, making use of our extensive industry connections to help facilitate you to find about the right placement for you. On conclusion of the placement, you’ll return to complete your final year of study – applying what you’ve learned on the job. You’ll spend two years learning with us, before putting what you’ve learned into practice through a year-long industry placement.
- Academic Qualifications
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- English Proficiency
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR; IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5).
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
About the School
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Read More