Learn to think critically about behavior and mental processes as you study psychology theories at Bay Path University and prepare for a variety of career opportunities.
Why Psychology at Bay Path University?
Studying psychology at Bay Path positions you for success in various professions, including health and social services, mental health, organizational management, community and public relations, education, program development and social science research.
In your position as a psychologist, you look for patterns that will help you understand and predict human behavior. It is about how people think, feel and act. Drawing upon theory and practice, you learn how to develop and appreciate the ways in which individuals, groups, organizations, institutions, and even nations and cultures respond and behave. Most importantly, on the most basic level, you are helping people live healthy and productive lives.
Bay Path psychology students will:
- Receive a targeted, yet well-rounded education
- Learn under dedicated faculty who are leaders in the field
- Engage in active learning and practical application of concepts
- Gain valuable experience through projects, fieldwork and internships at community partner organizations
- Develop skills, knowledge and abilities that are essential for your chosen career path
Psychology Careers After Bay Path
Studying psychology can lead to multiple career options and continued learning opportunities.
- SOCIAL WORKER
- SCHOOL COUNSELOR
- CAREER COUNSELOR
- CASE MANAGER
- EMPLOYMENT COUNSELOR
- FAMILY SERVICE WORKER
- GROUP HOME COORDINATOR
- MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR
- PROGRAM MANAGER
- REHABILITATION SPECIALIST
- RESIDENTIAL YOUTH COUNSELOR
Take a campus tour, visit us virtually!
Program taught in: