Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization. Knowledge and skills acquired while studying management theory, reviewing case studies on management functions, exploring internal and external aspects of managerial work and decision-making will position you for advancement in virtually any industry in which you choose to work.
- Students will explain the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in management.
- Students will be able to identify and apply appropriate terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in management when analyzing moderately complex situations.
- Students will be able to synthesize and integrate important concepts, principles, and theories used in management into solutions to moderately complex management problems.
- A completed and signed application form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.0
- Password English Test: 6.0
- Official certified copy of undergraduate transcripts
- A 300-500 word motivational essay
- Financial documents
- A copy of your passport ( including all pages)
About the School
Founded at St. Louis, Missouri in 1915, Webster University is an accredited, non-profit American university with over 100 locations.