Bachelor in Management, Bachelor in Finance; BA (Hons) in Business Studies, BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
New dual degree business-oriented programs in line with Bologna process based at I.U.M.
These programs are designed to meet new challenges of modern global business and combine teaching and practical experience of both institutions as well as their relations with businesses and banks in Russia and in Ireland. The students are able to see the influence of political, legal, economic, social, and technological trends on the ever-changing business environment both at national and international level.
Russian program (4 years) fully meets the Russian Educational Standard and results in a Russian Bachelor Degree, confirmed with official state diploma. I.U.M. BBA program is accredited by the European Council for Business Education (ECRE).
Irish program (3 years) is validated by the Higher Education and Training Awards council (HETAC, Ireland).
The Russian part of the program (1st, 2nd, and 4th years) is taught in Russian at I.U.M. according to the mutually agreed syllabus of both institutions.
Irish part of the program (3d year) is taught in English at GCD according to GCD syllabus.
● international business education
● two internationally recognized degrees
● skills demanded by businesses and banks today
● multicultural environment
● internships in companies and banks in Russia and abroad
● access to Master programs in Russia and abroad
● career opportunities
● Liberal Arts (history, philosophy, sociology, law, psychology, political science)
● Economics, Economic Theory, World Economy
● Mathematics and Quantitative Analysis
● Information Technology
● Management Science and Organizational Behavior
● Strategic Management
● Finance and Budgeting
● Financial and Business Accounting
● Financial Analysis and Management
● Business and Marketing Communications
● Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
● Enterprise Development
● Paper Work
● Foreign Languages
● Sales Management
● Buyers Behavior
● International Human Resource Management
● Organizational Development and Diversity Management
● Project Management
● International Marketing
● Information Systems Management
● Strategic Financial Management
Language of instruction: Russian