BA in Economics and Business Administration
Develop your skills in business and ensure that you can adapt to the ever-changing international marketplace.
This bachelor's degree will prepare you for a global career, covering the latest professional methods and tools as well as building your confidence.
You will learn to deal with the challenges of a worldwide economy and adapt to new environments and audiences – so whether you start up your own company or work for a large multinational business, you’ll be able to make progress fast.
This program is taught in English and, as a BSBI student, you will have access to free beginner's German language classes.
Pay before 28th February 2019 and receive up to €1,500 off your tuition fees.
- Minimum age: 18
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score, or equivalent
- Qualifications: GCSE mathematics with a minimum of grade B and English language with a minimum of grade C are required.
- We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- Applicants with professional qualifications and/or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Program taught in: