BA in Economics and Business Administration
Develop your skills in business and ensure that you can adapt to the ever-changing international marketplace.
This bachelor's degree will prepare you for a global career, covering the latest professional methods and tools as well as building your confidence.
You will learn to deal with the challenges of a worldwide economy and adapt to new environments and audiences – so whether you start up your own company or work for a large multinational business, you’ll be able to make progress fast.
This program is taught in English and, as a BSBI student, you will have access to free beginner's German language classes.
Pay before 30 April 2019 and receive up to €1,500 off your tuition fees as an international student or up to €500 if you are a European student.
Graduates will be able to:
- Deal with the challenges of a globalized economy;
- Adapt to new environments and audiences when starting your own company or working for a multinational business;
- Develop a wide range of skills and a good overview of the most important topics in successful business management, including administration, management, business processes and problem-solving;
- Develop a solid understanding of business and management;
- Build the key intellectual and vocational skills to succeed in any business environment.
- Minimum age: 18
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score, or equivalent
- Qualifications: GCSE mathematics with a minimum of grade B and English language with a minimum of grade C are required.
- We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- Applicants with professional qualifications and/or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to become an exceptional business leader in your chosen field? Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you develop the key management skills you need for a successful career.
BSBI’s degree programs have three concepts at its heart:
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
- Improve your business skills through practical teaching methods
- Learn about your chosen industry from career-oriented academics at the top of their field
- Gain competitive advantage by acquiring key professional tools and techniques
- Learn how to apply the concepts to real businesses
- Benefit from dedicated career experts who will help you find a work placement or paid internship
- Enjoy free German lessons
Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional and upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
While you study your degree…
Benefit from career-oriented and practical teaching approach using methods such as:
- Case studies
- Visits to exhibitions and businesses
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Group discussions
- Group projects
Flexibility & online study support
Enjoy a study schedule designed to fit around your professional and personal commitments.
Take advantage of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and access ‘Virtual’ classrooms meaning you can study from home.
Central Berlin campus
BSBI has created a wonderful study environment, offering a newly-refurbished, modern campus located in the heart of Berlin.
The city was recently ranked the most popular choice for international students looking to study in Europe**.
**Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
Industry connections and opportunity
As Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin is the perfect place to learn about business and gain valuable experience – the city is a hub for entrepreneurs who flock to Berlin to take advantage of investment and economic opportunity.
Dedicated Career Service
BSBI’s on-campus career experts are dedicated to helping you train for success. Career services are tailored to your particular needs and are designed to develop you into an excellent candidate upon graduating.
Globally recognized degree qualification
You will receive a qualification from Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno – BSBI’s main academic partner.
BSBI’s extensive network of industry connections means you will have the chance to secure a paid internship or work placement for up to 2 months upon graduating.
Post-study residence permit
After successfully completing your degree course, you will be able to apply for a post-study residence permit for up to 18 months. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of economic opportunities across Germany.
Program taught in: