BA in Economics and Business Administration
Develop your skills in business and ensure that you can adapt to the ever-changing international marketplace.
This course will help you to succeed in business, covering the latest professional methods and tools as well as building your confidence.
In particular, this course focuses on preparing you for a global career. You will learn to deal with the challenges of a worldwide economy and adapt to new environments and audiences – so whether you start up your own company or work for a large multinational business, you’ll be able to make progress fast.
Program taught in English and free beginner's German language classes for all students.
Apply before 31st January 2019 and receive up to €1,500 off your tuition fees.
- Minimum age: 18
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score, or equivalent
- Qualifications: GCSE mathematics with a minimum of grade B and English language with a minimum of grade C are required.
- We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- Applicants with professional qualifications and/or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018