BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
Thinking about studying a business-related degree abroad? Berlin School of Business and Innovation offers a BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma at a central location in Berlin. This exciting program aims to develop our student’s talents, transforming them into knowledgeable and capable individuals who know how to lead in the fast-paced business world. This exciting BA program will familiarise you with various business areas including: economics, business law, finance, marketing, human resources and many more. Through a range of lectures, workshops, exams, case studies, practical work, and guest lectures, you’ll learn how to successfully problem-solve and carve out new opportunities. To ensure all our students are prepared to take on the challenges of the business world, BSBI offers a one-year foundation year which encourages students of all backgrounds to develop practical skills and innovative ways of thinking. Modules include: Managing Financial Accounting, Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to the Business Environment. Whether you want to be a leading figure in an organization or start your own business, the BA will equip you with the necessary skills to do so. You’ll understand the intricacies of an organization and learn to share your drive, ambition, and vision to help meet strategic goals. The BA is also an excellent starting point for those thinking about undertaking further studying including a postgraduate or research degree. Secure your place by paying the required €2,000 deposit before 31 December 2019 and get up to €600 off the cost of the Foundation year and €500 off each year of the BA.
- Minimum age: 17 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 11 years of schooling)
- English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum score of 5.0 (minimum 4.5 in each component), or;
- PTE – minimum score of 42 or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
- Qualifications: NARIC equivalent to GCSE
- €6,500 for Foundation Diploma plus €9,500 per year for BA (International students)
- €6,000 for Foundation Diploma plus €6,500 per year for BA (EU students)
About the School
The Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin. We focus on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.