BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
Taking this four-year degree program will help launch your career in the exciting world of business.
The program includes a foundation year where students are introduced to a range of practical skills, research techniques and ways of thinking designed to transform your views of business, management, and leadership.
The program is designed to challenge your way of thinking so you develop the innovative and creative intellect needed to lead an organization. Our curriculum uses the latest teaching methods, industry techniques, and ideas so you gain the most recent knowledge and skills to successfully integrate into the world of business upon successfully completing the program.
Study in English at our central Berlin campus and take advantage of all the personal and professional opportunities Germany’s business hub has to offer.
As a BSBI student, you will have access to free German language classes for beginners and a range of tailored career services to help you integrate into the German workforce upon graduation.
Pay your deposit before 31 July 2019 and receive up to €600 off your Foundation Diploma, as well as up to €500 off your annual tuition fees.
- Minimum age: 17 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 11 years of schooling)
- English language requirements: IELTS – minimum score of 5.0 (minimum 4.5 in each component);
- PTE – minimum score of 42 or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
- Qualifications: NARIC equivalent to GCSE
- International: Foundation Diploma €6,000 plus annual fee for BA €8,800
- EU: Foundation Diploma €6,000 plus annual fee for BA €5,800 EU
Program taught in: