BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
Transform your views of business, management, and leadership with the BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma. This program is designed to give you the industry knowledge to help you lead your own business making this program an excellent starting point to launch your career.
Students are encouraged to be innovative, creative and forward-thinking through our contemporary curriculum which uses the latest teaching methods and concepts to ensure students have a smooth transition into the world of business after graduation.
This program is taught in English at our central Berlin campus. As the capital of Germany, Berlin is famous for its thriving startup community and offers many career opportunities for students to take advantage of upon successfully graduating. Our career services are also a great way to help develop your confidence, so you are prepared to launch your career.
BSBI wants its students to have careers that they thrive in, which is why free German language lessons are available as part of our programs. The lessons are offered to enhance your employment opportunities and ensure you are ready to successfully integrate into the German workforce should you decide to stay in Germany upon graduating.
Secure your place by paying the required €2,000 deposit before 31 October 2019 and get up to €600 off the cost of the Foundation year and €500 off each year of the BA.
- Minimum age: 17 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 11 years of schooling)
- English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum score of 5.0 (minimum 4.5 in each component), or;
- PTE – minimum score of 42 or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
- Qualifications: NARIC equivalent to GCSE
- €6,500 for Foundation Diploma plus €9,500 per year for BA (International students)
- €6,000 for Foundation Diploma plus €6,500 per year for BA (EU students)