BA in Culture, Tourism, Territory and Corporate Value
This course will help you understand how to build a business that can inspire customer loyalty in a market which is constantly reinventing itself. After taking this course, you will be able to apply for roles in fashion management and/or marketing, design, and brand management.
Alternatively, you could progress to a research degree, including a doctorate in a relevant area.
This Italian qualification is recognized throughout Europe and internationally.
- Minimum age: 18
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score, or equivalent
- Qualifications: GCSE mathematics with a minimum of grade B and English language with a minimum of grade C are required.
- We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- Applicants with professional qualifications and/or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 12, 2018