BA in Communications and Art Business, BA in Art Management
The programs were developed in mid 90-s and didn’t have analogues in Russia. The lack of specialists in rapidly growing entertainment business determines constant demand of skilled managers. The programs combine business and management disciplines with the development of special skills in communications, PR, and arts.
The programs are unique as they have a weighted balance of contact hours, run by leading Russian and international experts, and real project work in art business (communication agencies, TV companies, theatres, orchestras, festivals and contests, sports events, etc). The innovative study is based on the following:
● Creative methods (creative labs);
● Project work;
● Early business focus;
● Research activity.
● Study in a creative and dynamic environment, created by the faculty.
● Knowledge and skills acquired in real business.
● Opportunities for short-term study abroad.
● Liberal Arts
● History and Theory of Arts
● Management Studies
● Brand Management
● Image Making
● Advertising and PR
● IT in communications
● Social Dynamics in Arts
● Advertising and PR in Tourism and Hospitality Business
● Intellectual Property Rights
Language of instruction: Russian
About the School
International University in Moscow IUM is the first private university in Russia, which occupies a leading position among Russian private schools. It was founded in 1991 by its current President Gavri ... Read More