International Business focuses on developing practical business skills to manage human resources, analyse and overcome business challenges and adapt a business model in a competitive global marketplace. You will be prepared to excel in strategic approach and leadership for your career in international organisations.
As finance, socio-economic factors, politics, geography, language and culture all shape and influence business, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to consider all these aspects and apply the right business strategy within an international marketplace.
Top 5 reasons to study this programme
- Learn about all the aspects of doing business with international partners
- Gain work experience through an internship at an international organisation that will be recognised towards the completion of your degree
- Acquire knowledge of human organisation behaviour in the workplace, global financial markets, international marketing, entrepreneurship, social responsibility and multinational management strategy
- Develop skills in managing a business and people with a multicultural background and the philosophies at the core of global businesses
- Gain access to leading graduate schools in the UK and the USA
About the School
Richmond is an American International University, established in 1972 and based in West London with two campuses in Richmond Hill and close to Kensington High Street. Since 1981, the university has be ... Read More