AIM OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
The main aim is to prepare qualified management specialists for working in private companies, state and municipality enterprises both in Latvia and abroad. The knowledge and skills of graduates have to comply with the standard recognized world-widely as the first academic degree of Business Administration.
Financial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Marketing, Strategic Management, Organizational Behaviour, Information and Business Processes.
HOW TO APPLY
- fill the application form: application.venta.lv;
- prepare a copy of an apostilled secondary education document;
- take IELTS, TOEFL test, have a Cambridge English language
- certificate, or take the Ventspils University of Applied Sciences test;
- prepare Curriculum Vitae;
- prepare a copy of passport;
- prepare a Remittance order certifying payment of application fee EUR 150;
- and finally, upon the receipt of documents, it will be necessary to take a test in the chosen area of studies!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 5, 2018